Hello Lists,

     Our company is working on an elearning tool on financial area and this
movie contains "textmarkers" (our boss call it this)somewhat like a
hypertext that when the user clicks on it, it will open another window
giving more details/explanations of that text. There are so many of these.
The problem now is, when the user opens textmarkers and then close it
without finishing the movie and/or opens so many textmarkers, the movie
crashes.  I'm not an expert with Lingo, but is this a problem with memory
management? this is what i think also but as i have said i'm not an expert
on this. In our textmarker movies i have this script attach to Close button
and one movie script which closes if the user clicks on the X button of the
window.

on mouseUp
  window(name of window).forget()
end

---movie script
on closeWindow
   window(name of window).forget()
end

        I really needed your explanation and help on this matter.

Thank you
ellen