From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Scott Sidman
Sent: 03 March 2001 00:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: <lingo-l> Visual C++ Runtime Error

So far, the only difference that I can see between the users computer and
the computers I have tested on is the version of DirectX.  The user is
using 8, and I've been testing on 6.  The thing is, this program doesn't
even require DirectX to be run.  The user just started using this program,
and I'm talking to a go-between, so it takes some time to get the questions
I ask answered.

As for when does the error happen...it happens as soon as the program is
started up.  I'm told they see the spalsh screen, which is just an image of
their logo, and then nothing else.  They get the error.

If you don;t think it could be the ActiveX, then what could it possibly be?