> Um, okay. I'm sure James Newton and the other authors of the behavior
> libraries will appreciate your term "bloated crap".

I was having a bad day that day. Apologies to James Newton, all coders who
built the behaviours and anybody else who may have taken offence...

There are still a few probs with the in-built behaviours though. I don't
know whether it's because I do know Lingo well or what, but, for example, it
seems to be nigh-on impossible to get the Multiuser Server stuff to do
anything other than the 5-minute chat. It's not too much of a problem
because I have my own version now, but it proved to be a major set back for
a prototype project that was due in. As a result I personally found that
entire MUS library to be useless.

A lot of the behaviours are great for the newbies, but there is the
occasional one, like the MUS stuff, that nobody can use because it is *too*
generic.

Any other opinions?