Dear List,

Has anyone any experience with or knowns whether it is possible to connect a video
sourse (TV/vid.camera) to a eg mac and then use that input siganl directly and in
realtime to display that as a digital video on a director projector?

I am doing a video wall presentation for a magazine on the same day as the main
government elections take place and have to play in some live television footage as
they become available and would like to seemlessly integrate that with the rest of the
presentation.

Maybe there are any xtras I have not yet discovered out there?
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Many Thanks,
Nik