I dont know if the moviePath will return the URL of the movie when it is
uploaded onto the server. You might try relative paths. But your best bet
is to manually type the proper address. You might want to use property
variables to facilitate this for different links.

Regards,
Pranav

<snip>
also another point, if I set TheURL = moviePath & MYdownloadCast.
TheURL = the local filepath not the true URL is there a way I can point to
the true URL without having to hard code it?
<snip>