SORRRY !!!! Forgot to change the Subject of my last post!!!

nightmare!

I have created a director movie that plays a sequence of quicktime files.
The BIG problem is that every time I go from one frame to another
(containing a different QT), despite the fact that the first and last frames
of all the movies are the same, there appears to be a flashing of some sort.
I have used Lingo to a) preload the next QT file and b) only go to that
frame once the media is ready (ie loaded) ... but it still flashes.

Does anybody have experience with this?

Thank in advance,

Jason.