Hey -

Can't sleep and the parents are visiting their grandchild so I started to
really futz around with director's internet speak, using MUS, netlingo,
xtranet and even trying to get into the Creativity Xtras by their interface.

I'm just curious really about ftp ability in Director (and just trying to
tire myself out). Are there any Xtranet docs (I know there was some on
Warren's...sigh...Warren where art thoug?...site but can't find em)?  Or
does anyone have any websites that hack the creativity xtras a bit? Is it
legal to even ask?

...hacking in the purest sense of the word, of course ;)