Ian Richardson wrote:

> I have a series of QT movies 10 in total, is it possible to have the
> director move to the next movie after one is complete automatically. I have
> figured the simple way is to do it manually but wondered if i can do it
> automatically in sequence, and if so how?

property pSprite, pPlaying, pEDL

on beginSprite me
  pSprite = sprite(me.spriteNum)
  pEDL = ["qt1.mov", "qt2.mov", "qt3.mov"]
  pPlaying = 0
end

on prepareFrame me
 if pSprite.movieTime >= pSprite.member.duration then
    pPlaying = pPlaying + 1
    if pPlaying > pEDL.count then exit
    pSprite.member.filename = pEDL[pPlaying]
  end if
end

hth,

Christian