Is there a funcion in a free xtra that would allow me to check
if some volume is a mapped network drive??

        I am using filextra3's function to check wich mounted drives are
CD-ROM's using 'VolimeIsRemovable()' method. But if I call this funcion
with a drive letter ('O:/' for instance) that is a Mapped Network Drive
that is not mounted it locks up the computer for about 15 seconds. I
would
like to avoid this delay that makes the user get bored.
        I was even thinking about using other language to make this little
program, that only calls some executable file (or other) from the
CD-ROM.

        Any help would be appreciated

        Luiz Gustavo Castelan Póvoas