pete carss wrote:
> Cheers Irv, I have tried both the above - good to know that I'm thinking in
> the right direction - is it possible that even after "startMovie" some
> sprites have not been set up yet?

Have you tried placing the sprites in a prepareMovie handler? The one
awkwardness I've found with that is that you can't place one sprite
relative to the coordinates of another 'cause there not there yet.
--
Carl West    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
617.262.8830 x246

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be
stolen out of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.

           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1