No, actually the main point is that when the call unwinds, it has to come
back to a different window or the stage.  If it comes back to the MIAW,
you're dead.

Even if the MIAW calls the stage, you're still left with the MIAW (the
object you're trying to kill) being the originator, and that will
crash.  And I know this from personal experience, this isn't just theory.

Consider:

1) MIAW Active Window tells
2)     The stage to
3)         kill MIAW
4)     return call to stage
5) return call to MIAW

Note indenting.  You die on #5, because you killed it in #3, but you still
have to finish first the "kill" call, which should finish fine, since the
stage exists, then you have to finish the "tell" call, which dies because
you just killed the object you need to return to.

It will work in authoring mode, it seems, but often in a projector it will
hose the machine something fierce.

- Tab