>Repeat with x = 1 to mylist.count
>     repeat with y = 1 to mylist[x].count
>         put mylist[x][y]

That would do it with the list I suggested. I probably should have posted
the actual list--I'm reading it from an XML file, and I can't count on all
the child nodes at the same level having the same property. A better
example would be something like[[#puzzle: [#title: "One"], [#level:
"Moderate"], [#word: "Lingo"], [#word: "Director"]], [#puzzle: [#title:
"Two"], [level: "Beginner"], [#word: "Action"], [#word: "Flash"]]]

I think I counted my brackets right.

Tab's method would work. It seems like I should be able to do it with
repeat with #word in something.

Cordially,
Kerry Thompson
Learning Network