It's one of the danger's of faceless, voiceless communication.  I suppose
we could be like Yahoo and attach little boy and girl images to each of the
messages, except we don't allow attachments.  :)

I'll confess I probably was additionally jumping to a conclusion as I have
a female family friend with the same name and probably was just
subconsciously making that association.

I'll make a point to use Mr. Kerry from now on.... :)

At 11:47 AM 3/28/01 -0500, Clint Little wrote:
>I definitely didn't think so! Kerry actually has that happen to him a
>bunch and he has actually endured quite a bit of ribbing a while ago about
>it... :-)
>
>-- Clint
>
>At 10:56 AM 3/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>My fault, I was thinking Karina.  Too many K-people.
>>
>>No offense intended... :)
>>
>>At 10:52 AM 3/28/01 -0500, Clint Little wrote:
>>>For what it's worth Kerry is a guy! ;-)

<snip>