This is still driving me crazy.

--sprite X with a text member in frame "ThisFrame"
on beginSprite me
end

PUT sprite(X).member.hyperlinks
--[[1,4]]

The link is blue and underlined, but the mouse pointer doesn't change shape
when it is over it, and the "on hyperlinkClicked" handler is not fired,
when I click it. But the best part is:

go to frame "OtherFrame"
go to frame "ThisFrame"

Now the link is clickable.

What's going on? How do I make the link clickable the first time around?

This is with D8 under Windows 2000.

Slava