Hello lingo'ers

1st question.
I want to ask if anybody has experience controlling GIF from lingo.. Do
I must add any xtra ?
I has create animated GIF using AdobeImageReady. In loop option I just
enter "once"....

But when I using it in director... It still in "looping forever"
condition, do you guys have any idea how to control it ?
I using a 1 frame in sprite and with frame behavior "go to the frame"

2nd question
Is there any experience highlighting the text ?
I want to build an index system and when user click  "the word" it will
do hyperlink to another frame/marker and highlight "the word" in field
cast member

Any idea ?

Thanks
Vic