                From:   Boyd Speer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Monday, April 16, 2001 1:15 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        RE: <lingo-l> XML and  Activex with director

                Christopher, it was your posting a short while ago that
first made me aware
                of XML and so peaked my interest that I bought "Beginning
XML" by David
                Hunter to get more familiar with it. I think it would be a
good solution to
                my current project. (Triage training CD for nurses)

                I tried to find how to refer to the nodes in lingo (of a
XMLParser parsed
                document) but when I put interface(xtra "XMLParser") in the
message window
                I just get a few methods of the  parser but no indication of
how to access
                the nodes and the data they may contain. Where could I find
that info and
                the syntax...??

                I would be most grateful if you could give me some tips or a
look at your
                DOM-Lingo.
                It seems to me that XML could open a lot of possibilities
for Lingo
                developers..

                Thanks for responding!

                -Boyd Speer