Thanks to Mark Reijnders Director Online article, Non-Rectangular MIAWs, I
made a beautiful MIAW with holes (they are even functional), and it worked
great. But then I replaced the graphic in the MIAW that serves as the
movie's entire background, and that broke something. The MIAW is still
non-rectangular, and the holes are still holes, but in the MIAW itself, all
graphics are displayed as black and white, no color. To be more precise,
when the MIAW is first opened, I see a flash of all the colors as they
should be, but then in the next instant, all colors in the MIAW turn to
black and white.

What have I done??

Slava