Hi Josie.

Iīm doing my diploma thesis about MPEG in multimedia-projects. Do you know,
if the ONSTAGE CD Xtra works with MPEG-2, too?
I have a license of the OnStage SE Xtra and donīt trust the SoftPeg Decoder.
I use the Ligos MPEG-2 Decoder, that unfortunately requires installation.
Afa I learned there is no MPEG-2 decoder, that would run without
installation.

TIA

Oliver

    • &l... Guran Alfven, Industriinformation AB, +46 31 690490, +46 515 81090
      • ... Andreas Gaunitz
      • ... Andreas Gaunitz
        • ... Kerry Thompson
  • <lin... Stephen Recker