Hi Josie,

We are working on win2000/NT systems and the SoftPeg unfortunately doesnīt
work with that(bought the softpeg NT version -> nothing happened on NT. The
MPEg-2s couldnīt be played.).

The Onstage CD Xtra would provide the flexibility if it (or an embedded
decoder) worked on win2000. But the main requirement is high quality. The
company where I do the practical part (in Germany engeneering students
usually do the diplomas in cooperation with firms) produces
digital-audiovisions with DV implemented in one application with director.
As the still pictures are hq a bad video quality is obsolete. So MPEG-2
seems to be the best choice. Flexibility is secondary because Von Aichberger
& Roenneke (where i work) usually sells whole presentations including
demonstrator.

Producing standalone Cds of the audiovisions would be the next step.

HTH (<- whatīs that?!)

Oliver