Hello all,
I've only just come back to using director, as my last few projects have
been using Authorware, so i need to get my head round the timeline metaphor
again. Although i'm not new to director, as some of you may know coming from
Authorware to Director can be very confusing.

I need to make a grid of squares 50 x 50 and all need to be referenceable as
when each one is clicked on it needs to change colour. It needs to be in
some kind of array as i need to check the state of the squares surrounding
each square that is selected. Is there a way to produce this grid without
having to draw out 2500 squares?
Any ideas?
I have the code solving my problem but it needs implementing with director
and, as i said, getting back into lingo programming after a break is a very
slow process.

Thanks

Jim