Many thanks to all who offered me moral (and other) support when I got laid
off from Learning Network.

I just started today on a long-term contract with Intellitools, a neat
little company in Marin county (north of San Francisco). They do
educational software, they're good folks, and I'm happy :-)

Too bad I couldn't stay at Learning Network--they're good folks, too. But
life goes on.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson