Thanks, Desirea--it's nice to know that I've been of some help. A lot of
people gave me a lot of help when I was first getting started--just my idea
of payback :-)

Let me know if you're up in the San Francisco area--we'll have lunch and
talk about Director and teaching (I'm a teacher myself :-)

-Kerry