> Well I am  moving the window to the front by getting its handle through
> budAPI's command "baWinHandle"  and then using  the "baWindowToFront"
> command. What technique are you suggesting?
I was suggesting something in the lines of that. Ah well, back to the
drawing board! I don't have your initial email any more, do you get the same
result on different version of windows?

> Also, it's not a fast start projector, just a plain old D7.02 executable
I'm not sure wether having a "fat" projector makes a difference... or does
it?

... Alex ...
--------
"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue"
Dilbert
--------