>I have imported a linked test movie which can have its script's
>turned on and off but i can not seem to be able to comunicate with
>it.
>I have tried addressing it as a sprite, a member and a movie and i
>have tried using the tell command.
>has anyone found the format to enable remote controlling as if
>talking to a flash movieclip ??

Talk to it like you would a MIAW rather than a Flash sprite. You
don't set properties of the sprite, you tell the sprite to do things.
For example, to get the LDM (the acronym a lot of us linked Director
movie users tend to use) in channel 1 to jump to another part of
itself, the syntax would be    tell sprite 1 to go "some marker"