Hi Kamil,

I modified your script to do what I THINK you want to do...
I assume that the mouseDown me is just a test. Use the sendSprite command
from another behavior (-if you're using graphic arrows. Or from "on keydown"
in a movie script if you're using the keyboard) to activate the left and
right arrow handlers.

property spriteNum
property pPresentMember
property myList
property piCounter

on beginSprite me
  myList = ["pict1", "pict2", "pict3", "pict4", "pict5"]
  piCounter = 1
  pPresentMember = member (myList[1])
end

on MouseDown me