I want the users of one of my Shockwave movies to be able to type text with
a mixture of normal characters, subscripts, and superscripts. I'd like them
to be able to do that with keyboard commands. For example, I'd like them to
be able to type something like the following to input a chemical formula for
something like dihydrogen phosphate, H2PO4- (with the 2 and 4 as subscripts,
the minus as a superscript, and the letters as normal characters.

H Ctrl-2 PO Ctrl-4 Ctrl-Shift--    with the last "-" for a typed hyphen

What's the best way of making this happen?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Bishop
Monterey Peninsula College