hi list...
I 've some problem with directmedia xtras.
In my projector included mpg and midi file used by xtra.. (set loop property
to these file already)
1. How to quit and link to next dir file with my point of movie time
In my script ..
  on exitFrame me
     go the frame
     if the currenttime = 33648 then
        go "Begin" of movie "menu.dir"
     end if
   end
It works ...but when it navigates to menu.dir ...not run and stop in the
first frame.(It can run by itself)
in the first frame have the wave file in channel 1..
2.when i use ..wait for cue point.. midi file paused movie play and nothing
happen
what's the problem?

thank in advance..
oh