> My target audience is Marketing folks and Brokers,
> almost all of which would be using laptops.  My question is, how
> safe do you think it would be to only support 1024 X 768 and
> higher screen resolutions?

12" inch screens have 800 x 600 resolution and are very common in laptop
world (even with up do date, but very compact, units).

13.3" and larger screen have a 1024 x 768 res. and higher.

Using 1024 X 768 res for your project is realy not safe unless you are sure
that target users work with a minimum of 13" diagonal screens. An LCD screen
can't be resized at a higher res. than it's "natural" one. You can resize at
a lower resolution on modern laptops, but at the cost of a somewhat blurred
image.

If you insist on full screen, force 800 x 600 resolution on the application
(i use personnally Anirez with success), or use... Power Point !  :-)

Bastien Bouchard