We're doing a project for a client running Windows NT with no Post Script
Drivers. The project is currently using PrintOMatic to print a specific
cast member (full stage, 640x480). It works fine on all our machines (Win
95, 98, and NT with service pack 4). When the client tries to print, and
has tried printing to various printers (IBM, XEROX) other than his HP, he
has not been successful in getting it to print. It exhibits the same
behavior as the HP (i.e. sends blank page). He can do a screen grab and
then print, but can not print using the print button in the program. We
suggested they try updating their print drivers, and change the screen
depth to 8 bits, but neither of those fixes has helped...
Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated...
Thanks!!!

Brian Piper, Multimedia Developer       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Creative Approaches, Inc.          www.frontiernet.net/~bpiper

Phone: 800-964-6299                     Be sure to visit our website:
Fax  : 800-934-6299                         http://www.caicbt.com