> Has anyone had problems when playing MPEG2?

Yup! I run 250 very high quality 640 x 480 videos in a project and
experimented the same thing...
Supposing that the causes are the same:

The problem being the
> video actually freezes after a day or two. (Running on a touch screen
> interactive, turned on constantly and never turned off)
> Is this a memory issue?

Yes! The problem is the same with any video file type and any Windows
edition. Check tech notes on Macromedia support (digital video memory
issues), the thing is explained well. Take a look at the Windows system
monitor under "memory allocated" (or somethying like that), and you will see
the number grow when loading a video in Media Player.

Will unloading the members clear the
> memory enough to run the next one?

No! Only reboot can clear the memory. The problem is with Windows, not with
your app. or mpeg. The only cure i know of is simply adding RAM and/or
reboot every day...

I have done a similar project
> ruunning MPEG1 and have had no problems.

Probably because: smaller files= smaller memory leak

Bastien Bouchard
Logique multimedia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]