Hello lingo-guru's

I have written a shockwave app that allows users to assemble a list of
products that they want info on, this list along with their details gets
sent to a cgi that outputs an email to the company involved.
The problem is when sending off the data the shockwave alert dialogue comes
up saying "this may represent a security risk, allow access etc etc.". The
client is OK about it but would prefer for it not to happen (me too)
Other users have reported it also.
The info is sent as a simple property list, I do send the
desktoprect,colordepth, and OS if this is important.
Is there anything I can do about this. Suggestions?
Thanks in advance