Hi list,

I have a movie that has two sprites, let's call them sprite toSee and
sprite notToSee.

Sprite tosee has in one the properties of its behavior the number of the
notToSee sprite, let's call that property pNotToSee. Both sprites begin and
end on the same frames.

When the movie runs I don't want sprite notToSee to show up on the screen
so I included in the behavior of sprite toSee a handler that will make the
notosee sprite invisible. The handler does it with the following Lingo
statement:

        sprite(pNotToSee).visible=false.

I placed this statement in a beginSprite and a beginFrame handler and in
spite of this I always get a flash of the notToSee sprite in the beginning
of the movie. Sprite notToSee has no behaviors assigned to it.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Enrique

-------------
Sr. Enrique
Libros, Multimedia y Software en Castellano

Visite nuestra tienda online:
     http://www.SrEnrique.co.il
Dirección electrónica
     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]