>yes .. U are right .. It looks like any TEXT problem ..  My OS is Win 2000
>US language , Slovak regional options (central europe).

What font are you using? Is it an ISO 8859.2 (Latin 2) font? You might have
a code page conflict. If you're using Slovak text on an English system,
that could cause some problems. Have you tried it on Slovak system? Or one
of the other Latin 2 systems--Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Croatian,
Slovenian, etc.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson