I think I've had a massive 'brain-fart' (too many tedious tasks in Photoshop
over and over...aaarrggghhh).

Anyway, I have a map of the U.S.  When  a user rolls over a particular
state, that state will light up (ooohhh, aaahhh).  The question is, if each
state is set up as a different sprite, then the bounding area of the sprite
is a...BOX...(theme from "Jaws" begins playing).

Problem obviously is that the bounding box around said sprite overlaps
neighboring states (sprites).  This obviously won't work.

So, how to get a rollover for each individual state (without separating the
states).

I believe that this is fairly simple, after an Ale, maybe it'll come back to
me, in the interim, can someone please jog my memory (or just slap me upside
my head)?

TIA
Mike "Spyder" Cash
Zombified programmer