I need to place html text and images that's being pulled from a database, on
sceen together in harmony.  Not to mention the user can scroll so the
position might be different everytime.

So anyway I think up this bright idea lets use the charPosToLoc and get the
coord of a character with a html link wrapped around it contianing the image
name.  Umm ok...easy enough or so it seems but i can't get it to work right!
  :)

It seems that it counts the html chars as chars but after a while it just
returns the same point(0,147) for me which not right considering the link is
in the middle of the member.  Anyone know why it might be returning this
coord?  And am I being a idiot by even trying this (aka is there a BETTER
way, someone has to done this before).  Incase anyone suggests a better way
I should add that I need the text to be selectable and be able to retain
"table" formating.

Sorry this is so long.

- Bill