Your answers are boring. To tell the boss someone´s entering into your .dir
file is not as fun as renaming the file with the old DOS Norton Utilities
and erasing the first character of the file. That wolud be like something
like erasing it.

And there are more many ways to do it... (sorry for my english, I will
learn someday). Bye.