Agustin,
Whether or not you like their answers, they are pointing out that there is no way from
within Director to prevent modifying *.dir files. You must handle this outside of the
app (do like Buzz suggested and compress it behind a password, zip or stuffit should
be sufficient).

Did you both to read the first response provided? Hmmm? It contains the info needed in
a non "boring" way.

Cheers,
Tom