on 7/6/01 2:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> What version of Toast?
>
> You should be able to do audio cd with all the tracks, burn a session,
> then continue on....

My mistake. I'm using Toast 4.1.2 and yes, indeed, it enables you to select
"session" instead of "disc". I knew it was something easy like my brain
being dead. Thanks for pointing me back to it.

As I am now going to try and sell this multi-session CD-Extra deal to my
client, I'd like to ask those of you who do this what percentage of people
complain that they have computers that can't handle multi-session discs.
Most of the web sites I've looked at today are about 4 years old and so I
can't rely on those stats.

Thanks again, grim ;-)

-stephen