At 4:21 PM -0600 7/6/01, Tom Richardson wrote:
>Hello Sources,
>
>I have just finished a large project in director 8.0, as I get ready to
>have 25,000 copies
>made I am wondering if I should convert it to a Director 8.5 project
>first?
>
>Simply put my Question is;
>
>Is there any reason to believe that a director 8.5 projector will be;
>1) more stable (crash less)
>2) run better (render graphics smoother to the screen)
>3) play QuickTimes better
>4) Be more compatible with further O.S. releases

no feedback - but  I'm in the same boat. I don't think I will upgrade
the project though- there are always things that are weird upgrading,
etc. The only reason I would is that this is a QT heavy project- and
performance (+PC flashes at end/start) has some issues- but from what
I understand, no work was done on QT support.

Be interested to hear other experiences.

/r

     Roy Pardi                [EMAIL PROTECTED]