hi Colin.

This seems to be becoming a dialogue...

I'm not sure what of my comments you are answering, but let me guess:

The stuttering which I am referring to is:
a# not only at the start of the Clip, but throughout (and gets worse as time
passes)
b# I also am doing that...
c# The stuttering does not occur with the few first Videos, only as a few
have already played, the problem starts to occur...

Pekka