Hi John
Thanks for your help.
The changing sprite position works well for me. It cerainly makes sense to me.
Just out of interest what kinds of problems might result for setting visibility
on and off?

I haven't worked my way through the setting the flag stuff as I still can't get
my head around that. Will work on it in nest few days.

I'm now trying to work out about timeout and random!!!

Again thatnks for your help