Hello,

I'm trying to install ORACLE 10g RAC on our customer's linux system.
Are there any hints and tips for installing RAC on zLinux? I've alread
read the redbook - Experiences with Oracle 10g Database for Linux on
zSeries -, but I need some other experiences and information on this.

Are there any references for ORACLE 10g RAC on zLinux under the
different z/VMs? If any, which version of Linux distribution do you
using? ORACLE 10g R2? z/VM 5.2? 5.1? ...

Thanks.
--
Jae-hwa Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
THE CHALLENGES, that's why I choose LINUX!!!