>>> On 1/30/2015 at 03:02 PM, Steve P <steve.lin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Bruce and Mark:
>
> Here is my where I am and I'll give a quick synopsis:

-snip-
> 12) device address read, write data channel....211, 212, 213

I believe these should be 0.0.0211, 0.0.0212, and 0.0.0213.  If it works
without that, let us know, because that will be surprising to me.

> 13) port name to use : gave a indiscriminate name (I assume this could be a
> random name?)

Just press ENTER here, unless this OSA feature is being shared with z/OS.  If
it is, then you need to enter the same value as z/OS is using.  Most likely
that will be all uppercase.

-snip-

> Does all that look about right?

The real determinant is if the installer is able to load the next set of files
from the FTP server or not.  What looks right to us doesn't really matter in
that context, but it seems OK.