Oh ya :).  Ummmm, whoops.

I'll update and email revised charts over to Morten.  If you want a more
immediate answer, you can look at his original numbers at the beginning of this
thread.  Just check for it in a couple of days at the same URL's.  I don't want
to clog up this list with discussion about outdated benchmarks, of which this
will soon be.