On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:07:02AM +0200, Francis Galiegue wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 01:00, Freddie Cash <fjwc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Something like SurveyMonkey (http://www.surveymonkey.com) or
> > SurveyGizmo (http://www.surveygizmo.com) or similar would be better,
> > as it does all the reporting for you, builds the nice survey interface
> > with checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.  And they're still
> > free (as in beer).
> >

> OK, SurveyGizmo it will be.
>
> I'll cook up a first version and give access to the account to whoever
> wants to review it before it is officially on air.

Hi,

please add:

[ ] user quotas
[ ] subvolume quotas
[ ] delta backup (like zfs send)
[ ] raid5 (raidz1)
[ ] raid6 (raidz2)
[ ] raid7 (raidz3)
[ ] nfs4 acls
[ ] readonly snapshots
[ ] .snapshot gate in every directory to all snapshots (like netapps wafl)

Yes, I would like to substitute some opensolaris servers and netapps with
linux+btrfs :-)

Thanx,
Martin

--
Martin Walter
University of Freiburg i.Br. --- Germany --- Fon/Fax: +49 761 203-4651/-4643