I pulled the btrfs-select-super source from get branch 'next',
compiled it, but when I run it using

./btrfs-select-super -s 1 /dev/sdb1

all I get is

btrfs-select-super: disk-io.c:739: open_ctree_fd: Assertion
`!(!tree_root->node)' failed

Any ideas what might be wrong and how I can remedy it? I'm using
Debian Wheezy x64 with it's own btrfs-tools, could that be a problem,
should I completely replace stock btrfs-tools with the one from git
for it to work properly?

PS: I subscribed to this list now, so there is no more need to cc me.

Best,

Alexey

--
This message was created with 100% recycled electrons