Hi all.

I'm using btrfs for a long time. It's the time for me to report an issue.

I use btrfs for my home and I dded the block device to a new computer.
It works well. But when I tried to mount both up and do syncing
between them, I found the two mountpoints are the same! i.e. when I
touch a file on my original partition, the same file appears in the
new one now. Vice versa.

I wrote a script to replay it (using loop, but result is the same):

    dd if=/dev/zero of=ori.img bs=16M count=16
    mkfs.btrfs ori.img
    cp ori.img new.img
    mkdir ori new
    mount -o loop ori.img ori
    mount -o loop new.img new
    touch ori/foo
    ls new

You'll see the file `foo' also appears in the `new' directory.

I guess there's something wrong with btrfs in how to deal with two
partition with same UUID or something else, but I'm not sure.

It's proved on Gentoo with Kernel 3.2.11, as well as Ubuntu with Kernel 3.1.9

Tydus