Hi Calvin.

thanks a lot for the quick answer and sorry for my delayed to reply.
We got some security issues at some machines. I will answer almost al
the replies below.

Yes raid0 is huge risk. This setup is just for performance demos and
other very specific occasions.
I understand the the need of the development be focused on stability now.

Based on previous testing with a smaller number of disk I'm suspecting
that the 32 disks are not all being used. With 12 discs I got more
speed with btrfs thanmdadm+xfs. With, btrfs, 12 disks and large files
we got the entire theoretical speed, 12 x 200MB/s per disk. My hope
was to get some light from you guys to debug the problem so the btrfs
use the 32 discs (assuming this is the problem). Perhaps the debug
this problem may be of interest to devs?

Thanks again.
Eduardo.