Hello, maybe i was not clear about why i wrote here:
i don't want to notify a bug, i only want to have some suggestions to
resolve my configuration problems.
The version of heartbeat is only a reference for the readers to know
what possible features are available.
Maybe someone use the same version of heartbeat and may be someone had
resolved the same problem. If this person is kind enough to write his
thoughts about my question i will be grateful to him.

e-mail: michele.codutti at uniud.it