Hi,

I'm running Pacemaker 0.6 two-node active/passive cluster (plan to migrate
to latest in the next couple of months when my management will allow it). I
have a group resource that runs on the active node and a clone resource that
runs on both nodes. I'm using OCF resource agents. I want to implement the
following location constraint assuming I have Group Resource "GrpApps" and
Clone Resource "CloneApp":

If CloneApp stops .and. CloneApp node == GrpApps node,
Then move GrpApps to other node

Since I'm still a rookie with how to implement the XML rules, I have the
following two questions for the resource location constraint:

1). What syntax would I use to check that the CloneApp resource has stopped
2). How can I check that the CloneApp that stopped is on the same node as
the GrpApps?

If you can give me a simple example or point me in the right direction, it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill Phillips

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or
confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data
subject to export control laws.